This month, however, is different.
June was witness to a slew of remarkable offensive performances (as well as pitching performances) in our system. I think it's a tough call, as a number of players are deserving of the award. Therefore, I'm putting you to work. The stats are below (arranged by level and then alpha) and the poll is on the right.
- Kyle Blanks, AAA .370/.478/.630 in 66 pa's
- Craig Stansberry, AAA .330/.417/.394 in 108 pa's
- Brian Joynt, AA .358/.400/.593 in 88 pa's
- Lance Zawadzki, AA .381/.474/.567 in 114 pa's
- Logan Forsythe, A+/AA .345/.477/.540 in 109 pa's
- Danny Payne, A+ .316/.464/.605 in 97 pa's
- Beemer Weems, A+ .319/.479/.444 in 90 pa's
- Sawyer Carroll, A/A+ .344/.443/.611 in 106 pa's
- James Darnell, A/A+ .370/.452/.593 in 93 pa's
- Dan Robertson, A .358/.400/.494 in 86 pa's
- Blake Tekotte, A .348/.446/.609 in 107 pa's
Of course, these aren't all the relevant stats, but it gives you a quick overview. I expect you to provide some reasoning in the comments section!